PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blogger M.I.A.

I have been so busy the past week, I just haven't been able to find the time to blog about anything. I have been swamped with home work, we started working on our portfolio websites this week and it has been tough. Trying to decide the look of your portfolio is hard, you want to include your sense of person and style, but dont want to be too overwhelming and the design gets in front of your work. It's a lot to take on, and we all know that when we are designing for a personal project it is much more difficult to please yourself than a client. I have included a snipit of one of the headers I have designed for my portfolio, still a work in progress and I am still not satisfied with it. I think once I get the flash design under my belt and get all the little things animated, I will like it much better!

Here's a little previre let me know what you think.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never apologize for being too busy to blog, we *all* understand that!

I love the very top image, it is the cleanest but also very creative.

Smiles at you,
tp

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design