PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

4th of July tablescapes!


The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays, it is also my grandmothers birthday so we always have a big celebration every year, lots food, fun, family, and fireworks! Normally we have a large BBQ by the pool and have 2 or 3 tables set up with dinner and desserts, with that many tables and that many people it can only mean one thing, AMAZING TABLESCAPES!!!!!

I have posted a few pics of my favorites and hopefully they will give you inspiration for your holiday decorating!

I almost forgot..............HAPPY 86TH BIRTHDAY GRANDMA, I HOPE THERE ARE MANY MORE TO COME!

Jen.





Don't those parfait's look delightful?

3 comments:

elena nuez said...

wow beautiful party!!!
have a happy and nice 4th of July !!!!

Stela James said...

Hi its really very nice blog i enjoyed a lot to visit.

home business

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Love those....

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design