PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 23, 2010

Calling all bloggers!!!

As many of you know I am in the middle of getting my MFA in web design, illustration, and animation! As part of my program I am creating my own portfolio website, which is exciting and exhausting all in the same breath! I am needing to fill up some empty space in 1 category of my portfolio, blog design! If anyone has been thinking about getting a new custom blog header or knows someone that might want one I will be happy to design something for you just email me. I am only charging $20 for a full design, unlimited revisions, personal sketches, the sky is the limit, you decide!

If you are interested in a custom design and you want to blog about this to spread the word, I will knock off $10 from your price!

Here is a sample of my new portfolio website design!



Thanks for all your help in advance in spreeading the word!

Jennie.

No comments:

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design