PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 23, 2010

Gerard Butler on the cover of Architectual Digest!

I was flipping through my new magazines that  arrived today in the mail and I immediately saw his georgeous face on the cover! The article features his new diggs in Chelsea, the designer who helped him get the rustic, baroque, vintage look of his new place. My favorite room is the media room with the large screen for movie watching, I love the overstuffed furniture with fluffy fringe, and the vintage eclectic look of the enitre place. The only thing I didn't reallt care for are the kitchen cabinets, they are a little too rustic for me. Check out this months AD it also has a feature story on the glamour of old hollywood homes and some of the interviews of vintage AD issues, very interesting.

No comments:

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design