PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Vintage Tiffany's Gift Box

I have mentioned many times how lucky I am to still have my 87 year old grandmother near me, we do have a close relationship and share many stories and ideas on a daily basis. I was so thrilled yesterday when she pulled out a memory from the past and shared it with me. She handed down her vintage Tiffany's enamel gift box from the 30's to me, needless to say I was excited and appreciative all in one breath. I wanted to put my digital photography skills to the test and share a few pictures of the vintage gift she handed down to me.



3 comments:

Hillcrest Acres said...

Gorgeous box!!! What a special gift to receive from a Grandmother.

Unknown said...

That is so beautiful! How lucky, and what a wonderful gift! :)

jessica said...

Beautiful. Wonderful idea. To whom we present a gift in this box would love the box more than a gift :)
Box Designers

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design