PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Yellow inspiration!

One of my favorite colors to paint a wall is yellow, my bedroom walls are yellow, and my previous bedroom walls were yellow also. I thought about paintig my walls green or blue this time around, but could'nt part with waking up in a yellow roo,. its just happier! Here are a few of my favorite rooms, that use yellow as the main color.

I love the contrast between yellow and black in the picture on the left.

The picture on the right seems to have a glow about it, such a vintage eclectic feel.



I love the simplicity and airy feel of these two rooms.

I adore the handpainted walls in this entry way!

I love the houndstooth accents in this room!

                                               I usually don't like grey, but it works here dosen't it.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Gorgeous! I love yellow, too! xoxo

andre medina said...

You can email me if you have any questions!

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design