PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Stylish ways to organize your stuff!

I don't know about you, but I have a ton of craft stuff that I need to organize, especially ribbon. I am always looking for new ways to organize my ribbon stash, seems like it is one of the hardest item's to keep straight and still have the ability to see what I have. When I came across this idea I thought it was a good one and i needed to share the picture, made me think "Why didn't I think of that". Such a great way to organize ribbon, wrap ribbon on square spools and organize by color in a clear plastic box.
I then found an amazing way to recycle those annoying plastic bread ties, genius idea and creative way to use them over again.
I love mason jars and they are really becoming popular, I think they are a  chic way to organize some things, the next photo is a great idea if you use yarn, string, or twine. You can see the color of the yarn, but what a great way to store them and keep them tidy.
I also love to design rooms around being organized, who wouldn't find it easy to keep these beautiful office spaces neat and tidy.


Last but not least, I have wanted to put up a simple wire line that I could clothes pin papers and notes to and hang it above my workspace. I may even paint the clothespins, but here is a little inspiration.



No comments:

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design