PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Easter decorations using hydrangea paper petals

So mom and I went shopping yesterday and we ran into Stein Mart, the entire store was decorated for Easter, so many cute things. One trend I spotted was dogs, bunnies, and eggs covered in hydrangea paper petals, I ADORE THIS LOOK. They make the most charming centerpiece to your holiday table and they add a whimsical touch to any decor.

I am going to attempt to make a few of these myself, but for know here is a little inspiration for Easter decor and tablescapes.

This hydrangea paper petal polka dot dog is the cutest thing I have ever seen, this one is a must have!  You can purchase it here:
http://www.shelleybhomeandholiday.com/raz-childhood-menagerie-green-hydrangea-dog.html

1 comment:

claudia ortiz said...

So cute!!! Love the color scheme. I saw similiar things for sale on sites like http://www.homeseasons.com but do you have any walk through tips for DIY type things?

Thanks!

Claudia

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design