PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 24, 2010

Devon Baer Designs

I came across this designer on facebook and I love, love, love her designs. I am crazy about the bee belt and the pineapple earrings, they are a must have! I also adore the plaid silk belts, especially the crest belt. I could go on and on about how much I love her stuff, but I think pictures say it best!

The following is the description from her etsy page:

Manhattan Based Designer Devon Baer brings her love for fashion and interiors to a new line that bears her name. Inspired by antiques and the lovely world of interior design, her bold patterns and statement jewelry capture all things beautiful in the design world. With classic elegance and urban sophistication, Devon Baer's collection of preppy and whimsical handcrafted belts and jewelry reflect her personal style.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/dbaer?page=1



In love? Become a facebook fan of Devon Baer Designs!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Devon-Baer-Designs/114878928527997?ref=search&sid=-VgO5tsJ3Yh-3oJoo03OUw.3073899727..1

She is offering a 10% discount to all of my readers, so spread the word!

2 comments:

Jules said...

Everything from the belts, earrings, necklaces and tunic is so pretty and preppy. I love it all!

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

I LOVE her stuff...I just did a post on her also! xx

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design