PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Melamine plate designs!
















I have wanted to design my own line of melamine plates for the longest time and after years of research and searching for the right company to work with I have finally realized that dream. I thought I would share a few new designs with you, it is a long process, but here are a few fun designs I have come up with. This is a small sampling of what is available on my website:www.jbeedesigns.com


Enjoy!

4 comments:

Arabella said...

These are really cute! I wish you much success with your venture. Your blog is fabulous...I found you through the 'Get Blog Followers' group on Facebook.

Marie
http://sallyleebythesea.blogspot.com
http://thatgirlcancook.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, because now I have found yours too!
I love these plates, they would be perfect at the lake. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

My Notting Hill said...

These are great - love all the color.

Jules said...

I would love to get the pink and white plate with my monogram. It would be so great to use entertaining! The blue damask one is really nice too. I just added your website to my favorites. I love the cute glassware on your site!

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design