PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Lilly bedding to die for!

























I just stumbled across new lilly bedding and I love her new prints. The first is a quilt, which I like the idea of a quilt because in florida it gets so hot down here sometimes a light quilt is all you need, if that. It is available in hot pink and aqua, I definately think I am going to do the green walls with the hot pink quilt, like it is shown in the ad, but I could also do a soft yellow wall and the aqua quilt.

Have an opinion let me know?

I have included pictures of both colorways for the quilt and I also included pictures of the bath towels and rugs.

Have a great day!

Images courtsey of garnet hill.
www.garnethill.com

No comments:

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design