PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 1, 2011

Animation spotlight

As many of you know I am getting my MFA in interactive design, which includes animation, I ADORE creating new animations, in fact it can be addicting at some times. Although I have yet to begin using maya and flash, I am almost there in my program and I cannot wait to create cute little characters and make them really come to life like a Pixar charater would.

For the time being we are working with photoshop animations and honing our storyboarding & timeline skills, that being said I wanted to share with all of my readers my latest animation, and yes the illustrations are all mine!


Click the screen to play.

1 comment:

Rabia Sultan said...

Thats so beautiful. I hope you wont mind my using this? and where do I find more animations by you?

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design