PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fun handmade finds!

I was searching the internet looking for new lines I could carry on my website, I am not sure if these vendors actually wholesale their items but I like them anyway so I thought I would share. I have been looking for a unique lamp shade for a vintage blue porcelain lamp I found tucked in the back room of an antique shop. I came across an etsy shop called sassy shades and I think her designs are adorable. I would love to have one made for it and cover it in cream or white silk. Here is the link to her ETSY store: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7101024&order=&section_id=&page=1

I have also been on the lookout for a vintage chenillr bedspread, I think they are so cozy and comfortable to sleep under. They are perfect for warm Florida nights, and I found a site that offers exactly what i am looking for. Here is the link for the chenille bedding I found: http://www.home-decorating-co.com/chenille-bedspreads.html

No comments:

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design