PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, September 3, 2011

I'm back!!!!!

Wow, it's been a while since I posted anything, I took some time off for the summer from blogging, but I had no idea that I hadn't even been on blogger since July, wow!




My MFA classes started on Sept. 1st and I am loving every minute so far, I am taking Flash animation and Interactive concepts, which is a thesis development course that will help me to develop my thesis project to present to the midpoint review committee, whoo hooo, I can't wait, so excited.



I have been waiting to take this particular animation course for months now and can't wait to share with you some of my animated shorts that I will be working on :) :) :)


Today is also the first day of the college football season, go FSU!!!

I am an FSU alum class of '09.





No comments:

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design