PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 10, 2012

Production Design Beginnings and a little Scalamandre inspiration

As I dig deeper into the subject of production design the more I know I want to learn and be involved in this design process. I have started gathering upon my interior design image collection and adding new and interesting pieces to keep for inspiration. One of my favorite textile companies is Scalamandre, I love the use of color and the pigments that they use in their wallpapers are beyond extraordinary, allowing for amazing colors to shine thru, which is hard to achieve with a paper. Here are a few samples of my favorite Scalemandre pieces!

2 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

Oh my gosh I love that blue wall paper!
xoxo
SC

Painted Preppy said...

I know Beth its' stunning in person, the colors jump out at you!

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design