PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 2, 2012

Movie star prints in front of Grauman's Chinese Theatre to be moved???

When I read the title of this article I had to look twice thinking I must have read this wrong,............. right?

Nope. In the future some of the most popular movie star hand and foot prints may need to be moved in order to preserve them. The more I read the more I understood why, but I am still not sure they should be moved. I remember my first trip to Hollywood and that was one of the things I wanted to see first were the hand/foot prints of  Marilyn Monroe and Clark Gable in front of Grauman's. I do believe they should be preserved, maybe put some sort of covering over them to protect them forever and not have to move them. Here is the link to the story from the LA Times:
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/movies/la-et-graumans-20111229,0,5878832.story

What are your thought's on this matter, should they be moved?


No comments:

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design